by Julianna Gąsiorowska

Desperate Housewife's Quilt Block


Jane (@ Want it, Need it, Quilt) invited me to sew block for her wonderful 'Quilt-As-You-Wish-Along' Desperate Housewife's (thank you Jane!).

I sew a bit strange block, different than the rest of blocks. But I just had to sew it (this is my first association with Desperate Housewife's:):


I love the hammer and the lipstick, but maybe I should correct the knife?
I'll add a border with other icons fussy cut from fabrics (like scissors, fancy shoes). I plan to make a mini from this block and hang it somewhere in the kitchen:)

Have you already seen other blocks made for Desperate Housewife's?
You can find them HERE.


My pattern is available HERE.

(I draw it in Paint, in a few days I'll update this file with better version:)

13 lovely comments / miłych komentarzy:

  1. Love it!!! This is what comes to mind for me too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. What a great block - I love it!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Świetny pomysł!!! Bardzo mi się podoba:) Brawo za oryginalność kreatywna kobietko:):)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Super pomysł :)Świetnie zestawione tkaniny.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. It is a great houswife block! I love it! Greetings from Berlin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. that is a great great block Julianna! Really made me laugh too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Fantastyczne!
    Takie zestawienie!!!

    Hi, hi! Sama prawda o szalonych gospodyniach!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Oh, my gosh, I love it! Totally cracks me up. Don't change a thing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Ujmujące połączenie genialnej treści z ciekawą formą. Brawo!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Veni... Vidi... Comentare...:)))

Dziękuję za pozostawiony przez Ciebie ślad!
W miarę możliwości staram się odpisać e-mailowo autorowi każdego komentarza. Moje odpowiedzi na blogu zamieszczam, gdy może to pomóc innym czytelnikom.

/ Thank you for your lovely comment!
If possible, I try to respond to every comment. I put my answers on the blog when it could help other readers.

>